Remember eating your moms pork chops and apple sauce? I do! It was one of my favorites! This is an easy twist on that flavor pallet using our Red Apple White Balsamic Vinegar, perfect for the fall season!
- 2lbs (about 4 medium sized) pork chops
- 2 TB House (Tunisian Blend) EVOO
- 2 TB Red Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TB brown sugar
- 1 medium onion – sliced
- 2 medium apples – sliced (I used Gala)
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat. Lightly salt/pepper pork chops and cook 3-4 min on both sides. Remove and set aside
- Add chopped onions, sliced apples, vinegar and brown sugar to pan and cook on med-low heat for 10-12 minutes. Add pork chops back to pan and cook with onions/apples for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggie side!