Gettysburg Olive Oil Co.
- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cups sliced almonds
- 1cup chopped pecans
- 1cup chopped walnuts
- 1cup craisins or raisins
- 1/2cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3cup Vanilla Olive Oil
- 1/4cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, all nuts, and craisins.
- In a smaller, separate bowl, whisk together maple syrup, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Pour over oatmeal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with a little olive oil and spread mixture out into a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven at 15 minute intervals and stir. Mixture will be golden brown and well toasted when done.
- Cool completely. Store in jars or other airtight container.
Add a comment