Sundried Tomato, Chicken and Spinach Summer Pasta Salad
- 12 oz of spiral pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 7oz jar of sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 C Sundried Tomato, Parmesan and Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tblsp Italian Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as instructed. Drain and rinse under cool water. Let cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients well.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl and add spinach, tomatoes, onion, and chicken. Pour dressing over top and combine. Sprinkle feta cheese on top prior to serving! Enjoy!
Add a comment