Bourbon Bacon Brussels
- 1 pack baby Brussels
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Bacon EVOO
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Bourbon Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is heating up dice and sauté (in olive oil) the onions and then add the bacon until it's cooked.
- In a medium to large baking dish add brussels sprouts and onion/bacon mixture.
- Then add maple syrup and bourbon balsamic over top and stir.
- Bake for a half hour or until nice and crispy around the edges.
Add a comment