Gettysburg Olive Oil Co.
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 lb fettuccini pasta (try our handmade Spinach Fettuccini)
- ¾ C Parmesan Garlic and Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 Tblsp rosemary, dried or minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz package of broccoli or 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 C fresh grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for pasta. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tblsp of olive oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes to avoid burning.
- Add chicken, broccoli, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook through.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet with chicken. Add remaining olive oil and stir to combine.
- Serve topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese!
Add a comment