Gettysburg Olive Oil Co.
- 6 lbs of fresh tomatoes
- ¼ C Oregano Olive Oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 Tblsp Italian Herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb pasta
- Fresh basil for serving
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Bing a pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Meanwhile, remove core from tomatoes and squeeze out as many seeds and juice as you can. Chop tomatoes and set aside.
- Warm the Oregano Olive Oil over large skillet. Add garlic and let sizzle for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Let simmer, stirring occasionally.
- When water is boiling, add pasta and cook as instructed.
- Drain pasta and add to tomato mixture.
- Serve topped with fresh chopped basil leaves and parmesan cheese.
Add a comment