Easy Italian Herb Pasta
- 1lb linguine/spaghetti (Try our handmade Garlic Basil Spaghetti!)
- ½cup Italian Herb Olive Oil
- 12oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 4garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup of Kalamata olives, halved (optional)
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as instructed.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in pot on medium heat. Add garlic and a pinch of salt and stir continuously to avoid burning the garlic. Add parsley, tomatoes and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Strain pasta when ready. Add olive oil sauce and toss. Sprinkle cheese, basil and lemon zest and juice (optional), and olives (optional) on top! Enjoy!
Add a comment