- 1 package Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Italian Blend Garlic and Basil Spaghetti
- ¼ cup Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Roasted Garlic EVOO
- Fresh garlic (as many cloves as desired)
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Cook spaghetti to desired tenderness. While the spaghetti is cooking, cook garlic in a skillet over low heat in Roasted Garlic EVOO until garlic is lightly browned.
Remove skillet from heat and add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
Drain spaghetti and put in a large bowl. Pour garlic and oil mixture and Parmesan cheese over pasta and toss until all of the pasta is coated.