Chocolate Raspberry Dark Balsamic Truffles
Makes approximately 18-20 truffles.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz. mini chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Chocolate Raspberry Dark Balsamic
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (sifted)
- Bring cream to boil in a saucepan and then remove from heat.
- Add mini chocolate chips to heavy cream and whisk until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in Chocolate Raspberry Dark Balsamic.
- Pour Mixture into medium bowl. Cover and chill until mixture is firm (approx. 2-3 hours)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a teaspoon, place rounded scoops onto baking sheet and freeze until firm (approx. 45 min).
- Put sifted cocoa powder in a bowl and roll truffles in cocoa powder to coat.
- Cover truffles and chill until ready to serve.
Add a comment