For the Salad:
- 6 cups Spring Mix or Arugula
- 1 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola Cheese (crumbled)
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Blood Orange EVOO
- 3 Tbsp. Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Strawberry Dark Balsamic
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In another bowl or jar, combine olive oil, balsamic, and salt. Whisk or shake until thoroughly combined. Chill until ready to toss with salad just before serving. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Thank you, Olive & Basket for the recipe!