- 2cups all purpose flour
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1 1/2tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4cup whole milk
- 4medium eggs
- 1/4cup vanilla extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4cup bacon fat
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together milk, eggs and olive oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stir until fully combined. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium low heat. Grease skillet with a small amount of bacon fat. Working in batches drop spoonfuls of batter into skillet, cook until batter bubbles. Flip pancakes with a spatula. Cook until second side is browned.
- Grease skillet as needed, repeat process until batter is gone. Use 1 tablespoon batter for mini pancakes or ¼ cup for regular pancakes.