Pulled Hawaiian Chicken
- 1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs (or mix boneless chicken thighs and breasts)
- 1 teaspoon Gettysburg Olive Oil Co. Roasted Chile EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Gettysburg Olive Oil Pineapple White Balsamic
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ½ cup of crushed pineapple chunks (canned or fresh)
- 1-2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and boil until tender.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred.
- Add remaining ingredients to a skillet and sauté until thick.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Put your pulled Hawaiian chicken on a sandwich bun and top with your favorite slaw!
Add a comment