Chocolate Chipotle Pork Ribs
3 lbs of pork ribs
1 C Roasted Garlic EVOO
1 1/2 cups Chocolate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
2 garlic cloves (minced)
salt and pepper
1 Rack of pork ribs
2 tbsp chipotle powder
2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp cumin
1/2 tsp cayenne Pepper
salt and pepper to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients and place in ziplock bag with pork rib meat for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Arrange ribs in a 9x13in baking dish
- Mix dry rub ingredients together. Remove ribs from marinade and blot dry; discard remaining marinade. Cover ribs with rub mixture.
- Cover baking dish with lid or tin foil and bake for 2 hours or until tender.
- Once tender, remove from baking dish and put on broiler safe baking sheet so the fat is exposed.
- Turn oven to broil and baste ribs with extra marinade mixture that was put aside. Broil for about 3-4 minutes. Baste one more time then serve alongside your favorite mashed potatoes and veggie!
Add a comment