1 TB Gettysburg House (Tunisian Blend) EVOO
1 large onion
1 TB butter
2 TB Gettysburg Dark Balsamic Vinegar (I used Pecan Praline, but you can use your favorite flavor! Others we recommend are Traditional, Espresso, or Fig!)
8oz mushrooms, sliced
6 boneless chicken thighs
1/3 C chicken bone broth
2 TB half and half cream (or use coconut cream for non-dairy alternative)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil to saucepan on medium heat and brown chicken on both side (about 5 min ea). Remove and set aside.
- Add butter to pan and saute onions on med heat until they are soft and beginning to brown (about 15 min). Add mushrooms and cook for another 5-7 minutes until brown.
- Add balsamic vinegar, broth and cream to pan and mix well.
- Nestle chicken thighs on top, cover and cook for another 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve over riced cauliflower, potatoes or noodles!